E-commerce Manager Europe
Join us on the ground-floor of transforming skin health!
✅ Flexible working + home office
✅ Dynamic, entrepreneurial and international team
✅ Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux)
✅ High-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve
Gladskin is an international skin care company with patented skin microbiome science focused on solving skin problems. Our mission is to help as many people as possible, as soon as possible.
To help support that mission, we are looking for an E-commerce Manager to support our growth. You thrive in motivated & multicultural teams with flat hierarchies? Help us to make the world of our customers a little bit better by putting your heart and experience into our growing online store and take full responsibility for our innovative products!
E-commerce manager Europe
You will provide support for building and developing Gladskin’s e-commerce presence. Work with internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of digital sales, site merchandising, analytics, and site driven online marketing and interactive initiatives.
You will work closely together with Marketing, customer service, creative, and external partners to achieve overall objectives. Ideally you should have proven experience in e-commerce in a consumer focused business.
You will provide support regarding the website’s development, experience, usability, and product merchandising. This includes the website’s content, look and feel, branding experience, site features, information architecture, functionality, and optimal conversion.
- Provide assistance with new product launches.
- Provide assistance when entering new markets.
- Provide assistance with alignment between integrated e-commerce systems.
- Analyze sales and site performance regularly and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Create reports based on analysed sales and site performance.
- Review existing site applications and recommend new methods of engaging users that support sales, lead generation and engagement goals — from useful product information, supporting brand’s selling strategies, and ultimately seeking to increase online sales, repeat usership and consumer database.
- Work closely with external partners and cross-functional teams in creation and implementation of site updates, new development projects, A/B testing, and ongoing calendar of optimizations.
- Apply new technology, media, interactive research and emerging standards related to online marketing and digital media.
- This person should have at least 3+ years related experience
- Hands on experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, and fairly well versed in Internet technologies and best-in-class tactics
- Experience with Shopify e-commerce platform and tools is preferred.
- Basic programming skills
- Hands-on experience with Google analytics or similar analytics software.
- Highly organized, with a good understanding of technology of both the marketing and operational trends of the E-commerce industry.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and a positive attitude especially in this entrepreneurial and fluid environment.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proactive (on an individual level, as well as in a team)
Our HR team is looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter via email@example.com.
Would you like to have more information on this exciting role in which you can make the difference? Please send your questions to our HR team via firstname.lastname@example.org. They are more than happy to assist you!